Sunday, July 13, 2008

Decorative painting

Decorative painting
city, and before we left the hotel room I gave Donna a book of sonnets. On the front of the book, I posted a note that directed her to specific pages, until she reached a sonnet by Christopher Marlowe that begins, "Live with me and be my love." That one said it all. I put a note there that directed her to the nightstand, where I'd left a small box. Donna started crying as she opened it and saw the diamond-and-sapphire engagement ring. In fact, she cried all through dinner. I wanted to tell the waiter that we just got engaged, but Donna was so excited and overwhelmed that she refused to talk about it. to improve, and then I started talking about all our good times and how much I loved her -- and why. I guess I overdid it, because sheplanned to propose to my girlfriend that night and asked them to read a fake song-request note I'd written before they played her favorite song. The note said: "I've got a gal here from South Carolina who loves the song 'Hickory Wind.' I was said, "What's going on

No comments: