Saturday, June 14, 2008

Andrew Atroshenko The Passion of Music painting

Andrew Atroshenko The Passion of Music painting
Diego Rivera The Flower Seller painting
Then at my lodging, an it like you:There doth my father lie; and there, this night,We'll pass the business privately and well.Send for your daughter by your servant here:My boy shall fetch the scrivener presently.The worst is this, that, at so slender warning,You are like to have a thin and slender pittance.
BAPTISTA
It likes me well. Biondello, hie you home,And bid Bianca make her ready straight;And, if you will, tell what hath happened,Lucentio's father is arrived in Padua,And how she's like to be Lucentio's wife.
BIONDELLO
I pray the gods she may with all my heart!
TRANIO
Dally not with the gods, but get thee gone.
[Exit BIONDELLO]
Signior Baptista, shall I lead the way?Welcome! one mess is like to be your cheer:Come, sir; we will better it in Pisa.
BAPTISTA
I follow you.
[Exeunt TRANIO, Pedant, and BAPTISTA

No comments: