Monday, June 16, 2008

Allan R.Banks paintings

Allan R.Banks paintings
Andrea Mantegna paintings
It has all come to nothing. I have had to release two of my prisoners, and there is no evidence against the other two."
"Never mind. We shall give you two others in the place of them. But you must put yourself under my orders. You are welcome to all the official credit, but you must act on the lines that I point out. Is that agreed?"
"Entirely, if you will help me to the men."
"Well, then, in the first place I shall want, a fast police-boat -- a steam launch -- to be at the Westminster Stairs at seven o'clock."
"That is easily managed. There is always one about there, but I can step across the road and telephone to make sure."
"Then I shall want two staunch men in case of resistance."
"There will be two or three in the boat. What else?"

No comments: