Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yvonne Jeanette Karlsen Nude painting

Yvonne Jeanette Karlsen Nude paintingSteve Hanks Interior View paintingTamara de Lempicka Women at the Bath painting
As long as it means that, I don't mind," said Pooh humbly. "The thing to do is as follows. First, Issue a Reward. Then--" "Just a moment," said Pooh, holding up his paw. "What do we do to this--what you were saying? You sneezed just as you were going to tell me." "I didn't sneeze." "Yes, you did, Owl." "Excuse me, Pooh, I didn't. You can't sneeze without knowing it." "Well, you can't know it without ssee, I see," said Pooh, nodding his head. "Talking about large somethings," he went on dreamily, "I generally have a small something about now--about this time in the morning," and he looked wistfully at the cupboard in the corner of Owl's parlour; "just a mouthful of condensed milk or whatnot, with perhaps a lick of honey--" omething having been sneezed." "What I said was, 'First Issue a Reward'." "You're doing it again," said Pooh sadly. "A Reward!" said Owl very loudly. "We write a notice to say that we will give a large something to anybody who finds Eeyore's tail."

No comments: