Monday, August 4, 2008

Rembrandt Bathsheba at Her Bath painting

Rembrandt Bathsheba at Her Bath paintingLord Frederick Leighton Wedded painting
caught out of bed out of hours, and you a prefect..."
"Sir, I wanted to ask you something."
"Ask away, then, m'boy, ask away...."
"Sir, I wondered what you know about. . . about Horcruxes?"
And it happened all over again: The dense fog filled the room so that Harry could not see Slughorn or Voldemort at all; only Dumbledore, smiling serenely beside him. Then Slughorn's voice boomed out again, just as it had done before.
"I don't know anything about Horcruxes and I wouldn't tell you if I did! Now get out of here at once and don’t let me catch you mentioning them again!"
"Well, that's that," said Dumbledore placidly beside Harry.
"Time to go."
And Harry's feet left the floor to fall, seconds later, back onto the

No comments: