Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fabian Perez tergopelo II painting

Fabian Perez tergopelo II painting
flower The Fruit Basket painting

Halle Berry revealed her acting prowess when she won an Emmy and Golden Globe for Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, but in the new action movie, Swordfish, she unveils a lot more.
Berry smooches both co-stars, John Travolta and Hugh Jackman, and also appears without her top for the first time on the big screeen. But it's probably not the last, Berry told ABCNEWS' Good Morning America. "I'm not on this rampage to take my clothes off, but now I look at parts just because I like the characters," Berry said. "I'm reading everything. And if a character inspires me and she happens to have a love scene, well, OK, then I'm open to it." Tripping Co-Star Berry used to toss scripts involving nudity. "I still want to do things tastefully and I don't want to degrade women or

No comments: